Virtual Family Engagement: Ingredients for Success
Duration: 1 hour, 2 minutes
The coronavirus pandemic upended program implementation plans across the country last year. From libraries to school districts to community organizations, local leaders pivoted and adapted, finding new ways to serve families. Though solutions to 2020’s challenges were as varied as the communities facing them, LENA’s Partner Success Team witnessed creativity, innovation, and dynamic problem solving every day. In this special webinar, join us to hear stories from the front line about how our partners adapted to the challenges the pandemic presented, utilizing LENA’s virtual program offerings to reach deeper into their communities and beyond. Learn about practical strategies that worked for them, and get your creative, problem-solving juices flowing as you design your family engagement strategy for 2021.
This webinar discusses:
- Advantages of virtual programming and innovative strategies for adapting to online settings.
- Strategies to recruit families through digital outreach.
- Practical tools to create two-way communication with parents.
- Out-of-the-box ideas for virtual engagement to spark inspiration.
- Exciting new data showing the success of virtual LENA Start classes in 2020.