Say hello to the new LENA Grow: Making every interaction count in early childhood education
September 8, 1 p.m. ET
Duration: 1 hour
Taking everything LENA has learned from the early childhood educators who have completed the program, the researchers who have evaluated it, and the implementing partners who have made it a reality in communities around the world, we’re excited to announce the new LENA Grow. The program’s enhancements are focused on ease of implementation, inclusivity of access, and equity of delivery.
In this webinar, we’ll hear from educators, coaches, and program managers about their experiences with LENA Grow. From these panelists, as well as from LENA Grow’s Product Manager, attendees will learn more about:
- The individual stories of how LENA Grow has made a difference at every level of the early childhood education system.
- The big picture of LENA’s vision for LENA Grow as it reaches more and more communities.
- The exciting new features of the new version of LENA Grow.
- Nicole Wilson (moderator), Implementation Specialist at LENA
- Liz Pettit, LENA Grow Product Manager at LENA
- Brigitte Willis, Owner and Director of A Better Day Christian Learning Center in Grovetown, Ga.
- Julie Foster, Assistant Principal and Director of Early Learning at B.D. Lee Elementary School in Gaffney, S.C.
- Tara Lieurance, Supervisor of Child Care Initiatives at Early Childhood Partners in Edwards, Colo.