Call for applications!
LENA Grow Launch Funds
At LENA, we know resources and budgets are more constrained than ever as a result of the COVID-19 crisis. In response, our funders have stepped up to help fund the launch of new LENA Grow partnerships. Like us, our funders believe that interactions with children matter and that supporting those who are caring for children is essential right now. Not only does LENA have proven outcomes in increasing school readiness, but LENA’s indirect benefits, including increasing caregiver capacity and self-efficacy while lowering caregiver stress, support the overall well-being of children.
These launch fund grants will enable partners to get started and to scale incrementally as they are able to secure more funding. Through working with hundreds of partners across the country, LENA’s data-driven feedback and strengths-based coaching have helped programs support teachers and caregivers and improve outcomes for young children.
Things to know:
- 10 awards will be made
- Awards will be in the amount of $7,500
- A minimum contract value of $20,000 applies*
*For significantly larger budgets, a higher award amount may be available, pending funding availability and the decision of the funding committee.
- Applications are available until October 31, 2020.
- If awarded a grant, contracts must be signed by December 18, 2020.
- Launch fund recipients must agree to begin LENA Grow coaching by February 12, 2021.
To learn more about LENA Grow, please read through the LENA Grow Proposal before proceeding to the application.
To read about LENA Grow's adaptations for COVID-19, please see our recommendations for virtual coaching.
We're here to support your application!
- Set up a call with our team to walk through the details of your implementation and streamline the application process. Before finalizing your application we recommend setting up a call with our team to walk through the details of your implementation or reaching out to us directly via email: