Call for applications!
2022 LENA Grow Expansion Grants
One of the most surefire paths to success is to identify what's already working and do more of it. That's why our funders are supporting YOU, our most successful partners, in reaching even more children and early childhood educators. These in-kind grants, available for the first time in 2022, are only open to current LENA Grow partners who served at least 10 classrooms in 2021.
As we look ahead, it's time to shift our focus back to fostering the kind of quality care environments that help children thrive. Not only does LENA have proven outcomes in increasing school readiness and classroom quality, but LENA’s indirect benefits, including increasing caregiver capacity and self-efficacy while lowering caregiver stress, support the overall well-being of children. Let's GROW together!
What you need to know:
- Grants are an in-kind contribution of at least $15,000* toward an expansion plan for an existing LENA Grow partner.
- To apply, you must have served a minimum of 10 classrooms with LENA Grow in 2021.
- Priority will be given to partners who plan to reach at least 25 classrooms per year on an ongoing basis and present continued plans for expansion beyond the current grant cycle.
- Sharing pre/post data for all participating classrooms is required. Collecting comparison data is a major plus.
- Key dates:
- March 15, 2022: Applications due
- April 1, 2022: Quote approved
- Summer 2022: Program launch
*Larger awards may be considered depending on the scope and scale of your implementation plans.
To get a sense of what your budget might look like, review LENA Grow pricing.
To read about LENA Grow's adaptations for COVID-19, please see our recommendations for virtual coaching.
We're here to support your application!
We are excited to expand the reach of LENA Grow in your community. Our team is here to help with your plans for scaling and answer any questions you may have about the process. Just fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
You are also welcome to set up a call with our team to walk through the details of your implementation and streamline the application process, or to reach out to us directly via email at email@example.com.
Please note that submitting an application is not a commitment to extend your partnership with LENA and you have the option to withdraw your application at any time.